Find Support Where You Need It
Many men that face bladder issues often feel isolated and even experience depression from incontinence. The truth is that you are not alone. Incontinence causes thousands of men to limit their activities and affects men of all ages and walks of life. Male urinary catheters, absorbant products, and other urological products can leave men feeling trapped by their incontinence. Because of the success rate of Men’s Liberty, we frequently provide education, technical support, product samples, and publication content to incontinence support groups.
We are so confident in the positive changes Men’s Liberty brings to men with UI, that we have been supporting all applicable communities for years. If you have struggled to find male incontinence support and products that allow you to maintain an active, fulfilled lifestyle, we encourage you to give Men’s Liberty a try today!
Below you will find links to various incontinence support groups – feel free to click around and find one the will be most helpful. You are not alone, and there is a solution for incontinence treatment.
Incontinence Support Groups
- Daily Strength
- Life After Spinal Cord Injury
- Man To Man, American Cancer Society
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA)
- Patient Advocates for Advanced Cancer Treatments (PAACT)
- The Simon Foundation for Continence
- Spinal Cord Injury Network International
- Spinal Cord Injury Resource Center
- Us Too – Prostate Cancer Education and Support
"Just the fact that he is staying dry is enough. Instead of having to deal with the issue of putting catheters on and off, two or three times a day, we’re just set. We put Men’s Liberty on, and then he’s good for a day or more. It just made life easier. "
– S. Sherman, husband has Multiple Sclerosis