Less Cleanup, More Time for Activities
If your loved one is suffering from urinary incontinence, so are you.
UI can shake anyone’s confidence and even lead to anger, frustration and depression. Although these are normal responses, they don’t need to be permanent ones. It is possible to have a vibrant and satisfying life with bladder incontinence. The key is helping your loved one face the challenge head on and find the solutions that work best so he can get back to doing the things he loves.
While bladder incontinence impacts millions of men every year, the good news is it has never been easier to manage. Men’s Liberty has helped many men coping with incontinence regain their freedom and confidence. Our external unit seals tight and only needs to be changed once a day, keeping your loved dry 24/7 and odor free. With our innovative technology, caring for incontinence sufferers is easy and eliminates the daily difficulties of diapers, absorbent pads and condom catheters.
“Men’s Liberty gives us the security that he is dry and comfortable. We don’t have to worry about taking extra sets of clothes with us everywhere we go or worry that he will be wet in the middle of the night.”
– Elsie H., husband has Parkinson’s disease
Experience the benefits:
- Keeps men dry and comfortable 24/7
- Only needs to be changed once a day
- Average wear time of up to 24 hours
- Fits most male anatomy
- Replaces diapers, condom catheters and medically unnecessary Foley catheters
- Covered by Medicare, most private insurance, Workers Compensation and VA/TriCare