Navigating the supplies choice
If you’re managing incontinence, you likely know about the usual choices. These are absorbents like adult diapers, pads and liners. Catheters are also commonly used. Choices are most often guided by three major factors – cost, convenience and comfort. Men’s Liberty has emerged as a leading choice for many men because it offers all these and more.
You do have a choice
You didn’t choose to have incontinence, but you can choose to manage it in a way that minimally disrupts your day or night. Men’s Liberty was designed with your confidence and active lifestyle in mind. Here’s why Men’s Liberty may be right for you:
- Men’s Liberty provides up to 24-hours of worry free protection. Compare that with absorbent products, which must be monitored and changed throughout the day.
- Men’s Liberty provides a secure seal. That means you enjoy protection against leaks and accidents, even during sports. Compare that with absorbents, which can leak.
- Men’s Liberty uses a proprietary, skin-friendly design to protect your skin. There is also virtually no risk of UTI’s, which are common with in-dwelling catheters. Men’s Liberty has shipped more than 5 million units with no attributable adverse effect on users. Absorbent users are at significant risk of rashes including incontinence dermatitis (ID), a costly and uncomfortable symptom of exposure to too much moisture. Men’s Liberty directs moisture away from the skin keeping you dry.
- Men’s Liberty is easy to apply for men who are physically able to do so. After just a couple of uses, most men can apply Men’s Liberty in about two minutes. Unlike with in-dwelling catheters, no doctor or healthcare professional is needed. Enjoy the convenience of management in the comfort of your own home.
- Men’s Liberty means more sleep, which supports better overall health. Skip the late-night bathroom trips by connecting Men’s Liberty to a bed bag at night for extra capacity. Say goodbye to worries about accidents and cold, wet sheets. Men’s Liberty keep you dry day and night. That’s a plus for caregivers, too.
- Men’s Liberty is covered by more than 3,000 insurance plans. Absorbent products are costly and not covered by insurance. With Men’s Liberty you may have little or no out-of-pocket costs. That represents a savings of thousands of dollars.
Choose your freedom and independence
Men’s Liberty takes you comfortably where absorbents can’t. Work or play discreetly, no one will know you are using Men’s Liberty. You no longer have to plan your day around worries about how near you are to a bathroom or if anyone notices an odor. Choose to manage incontinence with confidence. Choose Men’s Liberty. Call us today to get started.
Managing the costs of incontinence
Managing incontinence can be costly. The expense isn’t confined to products such as absorbents. There are other costs. These include skin care and management, as well as the emotional cost of worry about accidents, and loss of a sense of freedom. Men’s Liberty offers a more affordable option for most patients as it’s covered by Medicare and over 3000 insurance plans.
The real cost of incontinence
Perhaps even greater than the tangible cost of purchasing incontinence management products is the intangible cost. Incontinence can have a significant impact on quality of life. Doing normal activities may feel too burdensome or embarrassing with incontinence. There are also costs related to time spent on extra laundry, dry cleaning and even furniture cleaning. Add that to the thousands of dollars spent annually on absorbent products and skin care, and it is easy to see how feelings of stress and overwhelm can quickly dominate. A better option is available for men and it could work for you.
Save on incontinence products
Although absorbent products, such as adult diapers, pads and liners are not covered by insurance, there are ways to save. If Men’s Liberty is not for you, visit our partner LivaANew and use the promo code Liberty to save 10% off your orders. Search retailers online and in warehouse clubs. You may also realize savings with coupons, rebates or by buying in bulk.
Save even more with Men’s Liberty
Men’s Liberty saves on the tangible and intangible costs of incontinence. Our easy to use system is covered by most insurance plans. If you have Medicare, Tricare/VA or one of 3,000 other plans, you may qualify for Men’s Liberty at little or no out-of-pocket cost. You’ll enjoy less stress and more freedom too. Men’s Liberty provides up to 24-hours of secure, skin-friendly protection. Get back to doing the things you enjoy without worrying about leaks, accidents or embarrassing odor.
Skin-friendly means greater savings
Absorbents leave skin moist and vulnerable to rashes and infection. Pain and care related to symptoms such as incontinence dermatitis (ID) can be costly. The cost of time spent managing ID must also be considered. Men’s Liberty directs urine away from the skin, so you stay dry. That means significantly reduced risk of rashes and infection.
Save money and do more
Get a handle on the real costs of incontinence – it isn’t just about the money. Men’s Liberty was designed with your freedom and dignity in mind. Spare your wallet and start being social again. You can enjoy secure, worry free protection at little or no out-of-pocket cost. Call Men’s Liberty now.