Why Consider an External Catheter for Men?
If you use diapers, pads, internal catheters, or a traditional external catheter to manage incontinence, you may think that discomfort, urinary tract infections, and irritated skin are just an inconvenient part of life. It doesn’t have to be that way.
Men’s Liberty: A Better Alternative to External Catheters & Pads
At first glance, Men’s Liberty may seem like just another catheter, but it’s not. We consider Men’s Liberty to be an alternative to traditional external catheters and a better solution than diapers or pads.
- Easy to use. Unlike indwelling catheters, a product like Men’s Liberty is completely external, making it easy and painless to apply. It can be used for 24 hours or longer, reducing the hassle of frequent changes and emptying of the urine bag.
- Avoid leakage. External catheters keep men dry throughout the day and night, unlike diapers and pads which do not direct urine completely away from the skin.
- Reduce skin irritation. Men’s Liberty uses hydrocolloid, a latex-free medical adhesive, which is safe and hypoallergenic.
- Discrete and comfortable. No one will ever have to know you’re wearing an external catheter; it fits perfectly under clothing, even when wearing shorts.
- No “pop offs”. The hydrocolloid forms a complete seal, so you can rest assured that when properly used, Men’s Liberty will stay adhered for up to 24 hours.
- Reduce costs of incontinence supplies for men. Diapers, pads and other incontinence supplies for men can be expensive! Men’s Liberty is covered by most private insurance plans, including Medicare, TriCare, GAS and VA Formularies.
Looking for an Alternative to a Catheter?
If you’re searching for an alternative to a catheter, an invasive indwelling catheter or condom catheter . Men’s Liberty is an alternative to typical external catheters and can be used whether males have urinary incontinence from spinal cord injuries, prostate cancer, brain injuries, stroke, muscular dystrophy or conditions like multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s.
Fill out the form to the right or read more about the Men’s Liberty difference today!